Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the competition “Giveaway”, which is organised by MIM SERVICES LIMITED (the “Organiser”), whose registered office is 285, Roosevelt str. 3150, Limassol, Cyprus in collaboration with the ITC PUBLICWORLD Ltd company. The competition will take place on social media platforms and more specific on Instagram (www.instagram.com/mymall_limassol/).
- By entering the competition, the participant confirms that s/he accepts these terms and conditions.
- Participants must be 18 years old and above.
- The competition starts on the 1st and ends on the 14th of November 2021 (23:59) and the announcement of the winner will take place on the 15th of November 2021 on the Instagram Account of the organiser www.instagram.com/mymall_limassol/. Any submission after the end of the competition is invalid.
- The winner will win the prize of 1(one) gift voucher of €100 from the Public store of MYMALL Limassol.
- Employees and representatives of the Organiser, the employees of Public stores in Cyprus are excluded from the competition.
- The participants who follow the steps as published on Instagram account www.instagram.com/mymall_limassol/ of the organiser are the only ones who can participate at the draw.
- The winner will be chosen electronically, and s/he will be contacted via Instagram message.
- The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify incomplete or altered entries and to exclude any participant who violates the present terms and conditions or exhibits dishonest or unacceptable behaviour.
- The gift is valid until the 15nd of August 2022 (9 months after the winner announcement).
- The gift voucher is personal, cannot be transferred or assigned to another person and cannot be exchanged for money. It can only be exchanged for purchased goods of at least equal or greater value, paying the difference.
- The Organiser carries no responsibility if a gift voucher is lost or stolen, and no replacement will be provided in such cases.
- The redemption of the gift voucher excludes the transactions for which the Public stores provide as the only method of payment the payment of cash and specifically for the payment of bills and telephone guarantees, the payment of accounts of Public Benefit Organizations as well as the receipts on behalf of suppliers. purchase of applications (apps), music and e-books.
- The winner will be required to present himself/herself together with his/her ID (at the Organiser’s office) to collect his/her gift voucher. If the winner refuses to receive the prize or does not present himself at the Organiser’s office within 2 (two) weeks from the day the Organiser contacts him/her, then the Organiser will be discharged of its obligations towards that Winner and will then select the runner-up to claim the prize.
- With the acceptance of the competition prize, the winner provides to the Organiser the right to publish his/her name, along with photos or any other visual material, in any media outlet as well as on social media profiles and website.
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend the present terms and conditions without prior notice, to reduce or extend the duration of the competition, to substitute the prize with any other prize at its absolute discretion and to recall them for reasons of force majeure.
- Participation in the competition implies the explicit and unconditional consent of the participant to submit his/her personal data in a file kept by the organizing company for the purpose of this promotion, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data. The personal data of the participants will be processed by the Organizing Company according to the new General Data Protection Regulation. The purpose of the collection, preservation and processing of personal data by the Organizing Company is to support the necessary activities within the framework and for the purposes of the Competition. At any time, each participant reserves the right to access his/her personal data, as well as to correct, delete, limit the processing and portability of his/her data and to oppose to the processing of these data, in accordance with Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 20 and 21 respectively of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, following a written request to the above company at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Instagram.
- For more information, please contact MYMALL Limassol on 25 343 777 or visit MYMALL website www.mymall.com.cy