Main duties and responsibilities:
- To be responsible for the store image at all times, ensuring that the store is attractive and commercial, applying the visual merchandising standards of the brand and of the season:
- To ensure that the image and replenishment standards are applied by the entire team.
- To possess a good product knowledge and fashion awareness.
- To be familiar with the season’s trends, the collections of other brands, etc.
- To adapt the standards to the needs and profile of the store, and be able to manage unforeseen situations related to the collection and/or product.
- To adapt the card display materials to the furniture displays and the moment – promotions, sale periods, etc.
- To know the profitability of furniture displays and their percentage weighting in sales.
- To hold daily product briefings with the store team.
- To continuously report on his/her work to the store managers.
- University Degree or College Diploma
- Previous work experience in the retail sector in relevant position
- Excellent command of Greek* & English language
- Good computer literacy
Ideal candidate’s competences:
- Knowledge and awareness of fashion trends.
- Good communicator – listens actively and communicates in a clear and structured manner.
- Organisation and analytical ability.
- Acts quickly and is multi-disciplinary, with strong problem-solving abilities.
- Flexible attitude towards change.
- Customer and image-oriented.
- Flexible to work Monday – Sunday, according to stores’ operating hours
- Team player & cooperative
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package, including 13th salary and bonus scheme
- Continuous training and development, as well as opportunities for promotion within the Group
- Group Medical Insurance
- Group Retirement Fund
- Group privilege card
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to a personal interview.
All applications will be dealt with complete confidentiality.