Company Profile:Mallouppas & Papacostas Group of Companies is a continuously growing company, with a pleasant and dynamic work environment. We operate in the retail sector for more than 20 years, representing well-known fashion brands, including Stradivarius, Mango, Tezenis and Kipling, is currently looking for Store Managers in Limassol.
- Store Managers work well in a dynamic environment, aiming for the smooth and efficient operation of the store, through the organization and management of staff and stock.
Reports to: Brand Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing exceptional customer service and handling customer complaints.
- Weekly and daily planning of tasks and administration of staff timetables, according to the legislation.
- Supervising, training and motivating the sales team on a continuous basis, to provide quality customer service and achieve sales targets.
- Responsible for the ongoing evaluation of the progress and development of the store’s team.
- Maintaining the store’s good image in terms of window display, store merchandising, decoration and cleanliness in accordance with the brand’s specifications.
- Management of stocks, ensuring continuing stock replenishment in the store, returns and transfers between stores.
- Supervision and control of the cash desk.
- University Degree or College Diploma will be considered as an advantage
- At least 2 years experience in fashion or in a supervisory position in retail
- Excellent command of Greek & English languages
- Good computer literacy (Microsoft Office)
- Leadership & management skills
- Communication & interpersonal skills
- Team player & cooperative
- Sales-oriented & able to understand sales reports
- Energetic and motivated
What we offer:
• Competitive salary package, including 13th salary and bonus scheme
• Monthly commission based on the targets
• Medical Insurance and Retirement fund
• Flexible working hours (full time job)
• Group discount card
• Continuous training and development, as well as opportunities for promotion within the Group
If you fit the profile description above and you are interested to join the team, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting subject “Store Managers Limassol“. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to a personal interview.
All applications will be dealt with complete confidentiality.