Store ManagerADCY Sports Retailer LTD is looking for a Store Manager for our Adidas store in MYMALL Limassol.
Scope of the Job:The Store Manager is responsible for leading and managing the store operation to deliver the highest standards of customer service and to maximize sales and profitability in line with company’s objectives. He / she is also responsible for the inventory, maintenance and external appearance of the store.
- Drive continuous improvements in the store’s sales, productivity and profitability
- Ensure the legal and financial integrity of the store
- Lead service by example, maximizing the amount of time spent selling and leading team members on the sales floor
- Schedule staff so as to properly serve customers, drive sales and execute tasks
- Ensure proper in-store Brand execution according to established standards and directives
- Ensure all store team members are trained on Foundational and Seasonal Brand and product knowledge
- Ensure all established Visual Merchandising and In-Store Communication standards are consistently executed and maintained
- Ensure merchandise deliveries are processed on the same day they arrive and the store’s entire product offer is made immediately
- Lead and implement all applicable loss prevention policies and procedures
- Maintain a safe and productive shopping and working environment
- Manage the recruitment and training of store team members
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, or any related field.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience of Store Management responsibility in a sports/fashion customer- and commercial-focused retail environment.
- Advanced in English and Greek. Russian will be considered an advantage.
- Intermediate numeracy and literacy and advanced verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office