Company Profile:Mallouppas & Papacostas Group of Companies is a continuously growing company, with a pleasant and dynamic work environment. We operate in the retail sector for more than 20 years, representing well-known fashion brands – Stradivarius, Mango, Tezenis and Kipling and currently looking for Assistant Store Managers for our stores in Limassol.
- Responsibility for the smooth and efficient operation of the store, through the organization and management of staff and stock, in order to provide quality customer service and achieve the store’s sales targets.
Reports to: Store Manager and Brand Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Substitutes the Store Manager during his/her absence.
- Providing exceptional customer service and handling customer complaints.
- Supervising, training and motivating sales staff, to provide quality customer service and achieve sales targets.
- Weekly and daily planning of tasks and administration of staff timetables, according to the legislation.
- Meetings with team members to assign daily duties.
- Ensuring sales staffs’ professional appearance and behaviour.
- Responsible for the ongoing evaluation of the progress and development of the store’s team.
- Maintaining the store’s good image in terms of store merchandising, decoration and cleanliness in accordance with the brand’s specifications.
- Supervising the management and control of stock, including product orders & ensuring continuing stock replenishment.
- University Degree or College Diploma will be considered as an advantage
- Minimum experience of 1 year in retail or in a supervisory position
- Excellent command of Greek & English language
- Good computer literacy (Microsoft Office)
- Leadership & management skills
- Communication & interpersonal skills
- Team player & cooperative
- Sales-oriented & able to understand sales reports
- Energetic and motivated
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package, including 13th salary and bonus scheme
- Monthly commission based on the targets
- Medical Insurance and Retirement fund
- Flexible working hours (full time job)
- Group discount card
- Continuous training and development, as well as opportunities for promotion within the Group
- Interested candidates please send your CV to email@example.com, quoting subject “Assistant Store Managers Limassol“. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to a personal interview.
All applications will be dealt with complete confidentiality.