Cosmos Sport SA, member of JD Sports Fashion Plc, founded in September of 1982. First store opened in Heraklion-Crete and since then the network expanded 64 further physical stores in Greece & Cyprus, 5 retail brands (Cosmos Sport, Sneaker10, Sports Factory, Slamdunk, Rundome) 7 online shops and thousands of happy customers in Greece and Cyprus.
Cosmos Sport is a constantly growing omnichannel company with a strong passion for sportswear, street style and limited items. Our team consists of 800+ highly skilled, self-motivated young people, who love sports and have a passion for innovation!
We are proud that Cosmossport.gr is now the No1 online store in the industry also selling abroad, having been awarded for 7 consecutive years as the best online sports shop in the country in e-volution Awards. We are excited being a preferred partner for global brands like Nike, Adidas, Reebok in the SEE.
This is how we always give back to the community and don’t miss out on our latest News
We are looking for a talented and passionate Assistant Store Manager for our new store in Limassol!
Job Overview:Assistant Store Managers are accountable for every aspect of the retail store operations, ensuring that all areas of the store are engaged, performing, and delivering world-class guest experience. Assistant Store Managers build team capabilities to drive strategy and achieve key results for the business. This role is responsible for the talent acquisition, ongoing people development and growth within their community.
- Maintain an exceptional service experience in store, ensuring high level customers’ satisfaction
- Foster a Client centric mindset by developing and maintaining solid Client relationships.
- Implement, in partnership with other company functions, clienteling initiatives and events and securing Client loyalty
- Train, mentor, motivate and offer constructive feedback to the team
- Support team members (e.g., leading by example or coaching) to ensure a great guest experience
- Promote an entrepreneurial and team spirit approach, using effective communication, ensuring efficient organization and professional growth
- Ensure a hazard-free, safe and healthy working environment in compliance with regulations
- Ensure the team is always informed about product, policies and procedures
- Attract and recruit the best talents available on the market through networking and scouting
- Lead and manage all the day-to-day operational activities of the store and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Monitor and control store productivity levels with an aim to achieve targeted KPIs
- Implement personnel and resource planning strategies to optimize staff schedules
- Work extensively in partnership with the Marketing, VM, Commercial dept. in order to build strong customer retention
- University Degree or equivalent qualification
- 2-3 years’ experience in the retail industry (preferably fashion experience)
- Excellent use of English language and computer skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Numerical and analytical knowledge to monitor KPIs
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Leadership skills and business orientation
- Excellent communicator, with a positive, open and progressive, energetic, motivating, personal style
- Customer service orientation with in-depth knowledge of basic business management processes
- Passion for sports and fashion
- Willingness to learn and tackle new challenges
- Competitive compensation package & performance bonus
- Career development opportunities & education programs
- Health & wellness programs to keep you active
- One day off, part of our “parents’ day off” program
- Generous employee discount in all our brands (Cosmos Sport, Sneaker10, Slamdunk, Sportsfactory)
- Extras, discounts and perks – Being a valued member of Cosmos Sport team means a lot to us! We offer a variety of 90+ cool extras!