- The Sales Associate is responsible for serving customers on the shop floor and answering their needs in a timely manner in order to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and achieve optimum sales results.
- Greet customers, offer assistance and serve them in order to ensure their needs are answered in a timely manner and in compliance with quality and customer service standards.
- Provide exceptional customer service by performing up-selling, cross-selling, suggesting alternatives and following up on customers’ requests.
- Ensure smooth and efficient receiving process of items/shipments, as well as accurate stock keeping preventing security risks and thefts by performing physical and electronic inventory as required, reporting broken alarms, incidents, suspicious activities.
- Arrange and replenish on a continuous basis the shop shelves and ensure that the shop floor and shelves are always kept clean and tidy in alignment with the brand’s image and coordination standards.
- Handle cash register and transactions with the customers in an effective and accurate manner as required.
- Specific for Fashion: Take accurate measurements for any needed alteration, assign price according to set price list (when applicable) and coordinate needed alterations.
- Specific for Multimedia: Up-sell and cross-sell products and services to reach hourly and daily sales targets
- Specific for Multimedia: Inform Department Manager of unavailable and nonperforming products
- Specific for Multimedia: Merchandize products under the appropriate sections according to sales trends, date of release, and as per the Department Manager recommendations.
- High School Degree
- Fluency in English
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Skills specific for sports goods retail: Collective game, project oriented, athlete/ambassador, enthusiastic, contributor, empathic, entrepreneur and responsible.
- Specific for sports goods retail: Active participation in at least one sporting activity.
We are looking for:
- Planning and Organising
- Self – Development
- Communication Skills
- Cultural Awareness
- Customer Focus
Interested candidates please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org