Customer Service Point (CSP) Representative
We are currently accepting job applications for our Retail stores. This is a contract on a part-time basis.
The CSP Representative enjoys a dynamic and high energy work environment. Responsibility to provide an outstanding customer experience in the retail store by assisting new and existing customers. As a member of a store team, they will strive toward helping the store achieve its financial and customer service goals.
- Promote and sell the Company’s products and services
- Provide quality customer service and support to existing and prospective clients
- Offer efficient & effective after- sales service
- Assist with all functions within a retail store in compliance with epic’s policies and procedures
- Educated to a degree level will be an advantage
- At least 6 months experience in retail or another environment with a strong customer focus will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent command of both written and spoken Greek and English
- Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional, energetic and positive attitude
- Able to deal effectively with a variety of personalities
- Able to adapt to changing circumstances
- Basic knowledge of GSM technology and services; basic PC literacy skills
All interested candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com stating the job title in the subject line.